Metal Stillages Explained
Range storage has been a company who have dominated the UK metal stillages industry for over 35 years. We are specialists when it comes to all things stillages, fabrications, racking and more! We design and manufacture everything in our UK based factories so you receive only the highest quality of products.
We know how hard it can be to know which company to choose when they all promise so much on the surface. We can confidently assert that we always stick by every promise we make. All of our staff are trained to the highest level which ensures they know the ins and outs of our business and gives them the tools to support you in every way they can.
If you have any questions about the metal stillages we have available or about any of the products we have please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team on 01274 736363. Alternatively, you can fill in a quote form online.
What are Metal Stillages?
If you the majority of people what a stillage is, it is likely that they will not be able to tell you. Although stillages are common they are still a niche topic to know anything about. A stillage can be described as being a frame like product that is used to separate or carry goods. A stillage can be made from a number of materials and can be used for a number of different purposes. Metal stillages are a common choice when the item that needs to be carried or separated is heavy and robust. It is important that a metal stillage is able to support the weight of these items as these items need to be transported without them getting damaged in any way.
The Main Uses of Metal Stillages
- A stillages main purpose are to make transportation of factory-produced goods easier. A metal stillage means a lot of time can be saved as moving items around becomes a lot easier. Transporting good in a factory or warehouse is essential and therefore so are metal stillages.
- A stillage significantly reduces the time it takes to unload and load products to wherever they need to be. Loading and unloading of products in a factory is the norm. Stillage can be used widely in factories to ease the process and their design allows you to organise products efficiently.
- products and goods can be stacked on metal stillages and be transported with convenience. This means you can not only find the product you need more easily but also keep track of the items much better than if they were individually stored, for example.
- Metal Stillages are perfect for making the most of storage capacity and are commonly used in warehouses and factories. Although factories may be large, they hold a huge amount of products and equipment, therefore, space must be optimised.
- Recycling is massively important and is becoming second nature to the UK- domestically and commercially. Metal stillages can be used to store any recyclable goods, ready for transportation the designated areas or bins within a factory or warehouse. Having these accessible to workers helps promote recycling and support the enviroment.
Choose Range Storage
There is much choice when it comes to stillage manufacturers and designers in the UK yet many customers are unsure of how to differentiate between companies and what sets each one apart from the rest. We like to make sure that our customers feel informed when it comes to making a decision about purchasing a metal stillage or metal stillages. By having a good insight into what you are looking for it allows you to weigh up all your options and make the best decision.
If you think we sound like the company for you then please get in touch with a member of our friendly and professional team today and let us support you with your metal stillage purchasing. Range storage will always go above and beyond when it comes to our customer service so you can feel at ease that you are making the right choice. Check out our gallery and see our products for yourself!